Sunday, January 22, 2012

Awesome Printables!

Check out the printables I ordered from A Party Studio.  The owner Tali is a dream to work with!  These printables make the whole party come together!



This is a sample certificate each child will be presented with after completing the Superhero Training Academy.  They will also receive their capes.  Shortly after this "graduation ceremony" the new superheroes will come face to face with villains they will have to battle...think silly string and balloons with masks.  Should be fun!  I'll post pictures later!



A Party Studio created several of these signs for me.  They are printed on 8 1/2 by 11 card stock and then mounted on black card stock to frame them.  I am planning to hang them around the walls as my decor.  It's a cheap way to add a lot of decoration to the room.  


I'm considering hanging some from the ceiling too!


Hanging these with the kids "Superhero Headlines" (previous post) should make the room feel super festive and fun!  Everything is starting to come together...Just a few more days until party time!

No comments:

Post a Comment